Clay Workshop — House of Hobby
$140pp early bird | $145pp thereafter (+ booking fees)
This is an 18+ event.
House of Hobby at WA Museum Boola Bardip
In this beautiful Australian botanical-inspired workshop, learn to hand build beautiful pieces and produce a one of a kind clay creation.
The workshop will involve making unique creations using hand-building techniques and personalising ceramic pieces with a selection of local botanicals. Following the workshop, pieces will be bisque fired, clear glazed and glaze fired before being returned for participants to collect and treasure within 6-8 weeks.
The House of Hobby workshop experience:
- Our amazing workshop hosts are at every workshop to ensure you are well looked after.
- Mimosas on arrival & throughout.
- Orange juice, tea, coffee and more.
- Gourmet grazing platter.
- We work with some of Perth’s best creatives to ensure an unforgettable experience.
- High quality workshop supplies.
Organiser: House of Hobby [houseofhobby.net]
Location: Learning Studio Three
If you register for a tour, program or an event, general entry is included in your booking.