Watercolour & Wine (Underwater Edition) — House of Hobby
$95pp early bird | $100pp thereafter (+ booking fees)
This is an 18+ event.
In this beautiful underwater themed workshop, learn watercolour painting essentials and create a beautiful painting of your own.
Our resident watercolour artist, Emilie, will take you through the practical skills and techniques used in watercolour painting and show you how to sketch, outline and paint your own underwater masterpiece.
Your imagination will run wild with all the beautiful colour options and Emilie’s exceptional teaching skills will ensure you create something you'll be proud to take home.
No previous experience required; we provide all the materials, guidance, bubbles and nibbles to make sure you get the most out of this fun workshop.
The House of Hobby workshop experience:
- Our amazing workshop hosts are at every workshop to ensure you are well looked after.
- Bubbles, wine, mimosas.
- Orange juice, tea, coffee and more.
- Gourmet grazing platter.
- We work with some of Perth’s best creatives to ensure an unforgettable creative experience.
- Watercolour paper & palette with a range of colours.
- Selection of professional watercolour brushes.
- Expert guidance and instructions.
Organiser: House of Hobby [houseofhobby.net]
Location: Woodside Learning Studios
If you register for a tour, program or an event, general entry is included in your booking.