The Fremantle Panoramic Experience
Various weekend sessions from September 2022 - February 2023
Standard | $40
Junior | $15 (10 - 16 years)
Standard | $36
Junior | $13.50 (10 - 16 years)
Standard | $34
Junior | $12.50 (10 - 16 years)
Not suitable for children less than 10-years-old
A new guided experience of Fremantle for locals eager to discover their own backyard, as well as visiting travelers looking to explore our vibrant port city.
Explore some of the city's highest vantage points including Fremantle Ports Viewing Deck, the iconic National Hotel Rooftop Bar and Fremantle Tourist Wheel with your expert and passionate guide, Michael Deller.
Journey along the curated path and soak up incredible vistas as key landmarks are highlighted across the skyline, offering a unique perspective of Fremantle.
The Fremantle Panoramic Experience will delve into the city's past and present, offering the opportunity to share and reflect on events that have shaped Fremantle over time.
Your ticket includes:
- Entry to WA Maritime Museum and special exhibition Fremantle Then and Now: Historical Panoramas. Please allow ample time to view the exhibition before your tour begins
- 2 hour bespoke walking tour by local legend Michael Deller
- Voucher for Fremantle Tourist Wheel to capture the ultimate 360-degree view of the city
- Exclusive drink specials at The National Hotel Rooftop Bar
- One printed 6 x 8 inch group photo, per participant
- Souvenir bag
What to bring:
- Water bottle
- Comfortable shoes
- Hat, sunscreen, raincoat or jumper, depending on the weather
Available session times
Sunday 25 September | 2pm – 4pm
Saturday 1 October | 4.30pm – 6.30pm
Sunday 6 November | 2pm – 4pm
Sunday 4 December | 2pm – 4pm
Saturday 14 January | 4.30pm – 6.30pm
Saturday 4 February | 4.30pm – 6.30pm
About your guide
As a fourth generation Fremantle local, Michael Deller loves nothing more than showing off his hometown to visitors and locals alike. With wife, Lucy Barrett, Michael founded Fremantle Tours in 2017 and has built a business around talking all things Freo.
From this port city's amazing history, through to all the latest and greatest spots to get a coffee, meal or drinks - Fremantle has it all and he can't wait to show you.
This event is kindly supported by Fremantle Ports, Fremantle Tourist Wheel and the National Hotel.