Foundation for the WA Museum
World-class museums require investment to remain relevant and innovative.
The Foundation for the WA Museum supports and enriches the cultural, scientific and educational capacity of the Museum through the Discovery Endowment Fund.
Established to unleash the Museum’s potential, the fund provides the level of financial independence required for the Museum to excel, with a focus on:
- Creating opportunities for world-class exhibitions and programs.
- Driving ground-breaking research, innovation and creativity.
- Contributing to a local and global exchange of knowledge through education.
- Deepening a sense of belonging through advocacy and activation.
The support and generosity of individual donors, families, businesses, corporate organisations and community foundations continue to positively impact the activities of the Foundation. In a rapidly changing world, further support helps the Museum innovate and evolve, providing future generations with the knowledge and context they need to succeed.
- Make a donation
- Join the Artefact Circle
- Attend a Foundation event
- Make a bequest
Corporate organisations, foundations and education institutions can:
- Fuel innovation, inspiration and exploration through a partnership
- Collaborate on a project
- Sponsor an exhibition
- Promote workplace giving and matching gifts
Together we can nurture a fascination with the past, an understanding of the present and a passion for the future as we continue to celebrate the diversity of our State and explore our unique stories.
The Founding Partners share a passion for the diversity of Western Australia’s natural, historical and future stories and programs.
Independently, they have invested in the Foundation for the WA Museum through its Discovery Endowment Fund, leaving a significant cultural footprint in our State.