Due to COVID-19 border restrictions, Alex Albrecht and Grace Ferguson are no longer able to perform at Aesoteric this Friday 23 July. See below for the new line-up.
Should you require a refund please email email@example.com
Aesoteric returns to WA Museum Boola Bardip for another night of radiance, ambience and electronica under the soaring skeleton of Otto the blue whale.
Hosted in the heritage-listed Hackett Hall, dive deep into an audio visual adventure with:
Visually, Hackett Hall and its esteemed 120-year-old occupant, Otto the blue whale, will be transformed by a stunning custom-designed LED lighting installation by Beamhacker and projections by multimedia artist and creative coder Steve Berrick.
Before and between sets, Good Company Records Andrew Sinclair will be providing additional atmospherics across from our fully licensed bar..
This is an 18+ event. Capacity is strictly limited
- Unfortunately due to COVID-19 border restrictions with Victoria, acts Alex Albrecht and Grace Ferguson are no longer able to perform.
- If you have a ticket and no longer wish to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a refund. Refund requests will be honoured until 6pm, Thursday 22 July. Refunds cannot be processed after this time.
- As this is a sold out event any refunded tickets will automatically become available for resale.
- The Museum is unable to guarantee entry for tickets purchased through private or third party sale.
- We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your ongoing support of local culture and the arts events.
WA Museum Boola Bardip is on Whadjuk Nyoongar land. We recognise and respect the Traditional Owners of this Country and their connection to the lands, waters and skies.
Aesoteric is a community music series that has been active in Perth in various forms for over 20 years. With the greatest respect for previous iterations of this event, WA Museum Boola Bardip is proud to contribute to this reinvention.