Delight in an exclusive, privately guided experience introducing visitors to the historic and changing face of Fremantle.
Meet your host for a Welcome to Country from a local Aboriginal Elder, followed by a personalised tour of the Museum, exploring the rich history of Fremantle as a meeting place, and a historic port.
You will be driven by private chauffeur to explore some of Fremantle’s highest vantage points including the beautiful Monument Hill, the iconic National Hotel Rooftop Bar and Fremantle Tourist Wheel. Soak up incredible vistas and key landmarks as your expert local guide provides a unique perspective of Fremantle.
The Fremantle Experience will delve into the city’s past and present, offering the opportunity to share and reflect on events that have shaped the city over time.
The tour finishes at Gage Roads, where your guide will share the history of the iconic building. The tour will conclude with a celebratory beer tasting of the latest Gage Roads brew and dinner.
- Welcome to Country
- Personalised after-hours tour of the Museum
- Private chauffeur
- 2-hour tour by local guide
- Ride on Fremantle Tourist Wheel to capture the ultimate 360-degree view of the city
- A drink at The National Hotel Rooftop Bar
- A printed 6 x 8-inch group photo
- Gage Roads visit for beer tasting and dinner