Dinosaur Birthday Parties
Saturdays | 9.30am – 11.30am, 12.30pm – 2.30pm
23 July – 22 October
(excluding school holidays)
$40 per person
Ticket includes hire of exclusive party zone, lunch and entry into Dinosaurs of Patagonia exhibition
How to Book
No need for a gift-raptor for your party, we have it all covered with our dino-mite birthday parties!
We are delighted to be able to offer incredibly unique dinosaur themed birthday parties. Take the hassle out of planning and book a birthday party for up to 30 children.
- Access to our amazing Dinosaurs of Patagonia exhibition.
- Exclusive use of our Dinosaur Birthday Party zone for two-hours.
- Dinosaur themed self guided activity.
- Party food lunch box.
Lunch box options:
- Beef burger and chips.
- Nuggets and chips.
- Gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian and vegan options available.
All lunch boxes include:
- Snack popcorn
- Fresh fruit
- Jelly cup
- Juice box
- Recommended ages 5-11 years old.
- A minimum of 10 children per party is required for booking.
- A maximum of 30 children are permitted per party.
- Children under 5 who attend the party go free.
- If Children under 5 would like a meal this is an additional $25 for the lunchbox only.
- A minimum of 1 adult per 5 children is required to attend the party to supervise children.
- A maximum of 1 adult per 5 children will be permitted entry to the exhibition free of charge (maximum of 6 adults if 30 kids attend).
- Any additional adults attending the party who would like to enter the exhibition are required to pay the standard $20 entry fee.
- Any additional adults would like to attend the birthday party but not enter the exhibition are welcome to stay in the party area.
- If any adults would like a meal, this is an additional $25 for the lunchbox only. Please note this will be the same lunchbox available to children.
- All adults and children who are identified as being part of the group with entry into the exhibition will be identified with a sticker at the beginning of the session.
- You are welcome to BYO cake. If specified at booking, serving plates and utensils will be provided.
Dive into the chronicles of this ancient past, travel through the deserts of Patagonia, reveal mysteries of nature and understand your place as a human being in the complex balance of our natural history.