Bring your educator staff group to the WA Museum for your next professional development day.
WA Museum Boola Bardip can offer professional learning days for educator staff groups. Join us for either a half or full day at the museum to undertake programs and experiences that will be informative and enjoyable for your team. If you are looking to upskill in a particular area, why not explore the museum or participate in some team building sessions.
What we offer
We can host our professional learning programs, such as Teaching Aboriginal Histories and Cultures at 9.30am and/or 1pm across one day. This session is 3 hours long and can run for up to 30 people at a time. If you have a larger team, we can split your group and run this in both the morning and afternoon. The cost of the session is $40/pp.
Additionally, you can use the remainder of your day to undertake the following optional activities:
- Self-guided exploration of the museum’s state-of-the-art galleries
- Book in for one of our group tours. If undertaking Introducing Aboriginal Histories and Cultures PL we would recommend a Boola Bardip Aboriginal Tour to compliment your professional learning session
- Challenge your staff with our Codebreakers activity
Please note, these may carry an additional cost and can be discussed further at booking.
Group professional learning days are available on Fridays during term time and educator staff development days dependent on availability. The minimum number for a group booking is 10 people.
Additional lunch box options can also be provided on request.
How to Book
- Complete and submit an enquiry form including your preferred date/s, number of participants and program requests.
- One of our friendly staff will contact you to confirm availability and make arrangements for the day.