Discover the WE ARE HERE! Foundation interactive program empowering children to make a difference.
Join us for an inspiring program designed to encourage children to stand up for what's right and embrace the beauty of diversity. Presented by the WE ARE HERE! Foundation, this interactive experience equips children with the tools they need to navigate our multicultural world.
- Inspiring True Story: Participants will read an uplifting true story that encourages compassion and resilience.
- Eye-Opening Video: Watch a compelling video that tells the story of a young girl forced to flee her homeland, fostering empathy and understanding.
- Exploring Diversity: Learn about our multicultural communities and diverse backgrounds, promoting inclusivity and acceptance.
- Creative Arts and Crafts: Dive into a hands-on arts and crafts workshop, allowing participants to express their creativity.
- All Supplies Provided: We've got you covered with all the materials needed for the creative activities.
Take Home a Keepsake:
Each participant will design and paint their own calico pocket, inspired by what has resonated with them in the story, as a cherished memento of the experience.
They take home their own free mini copy of In My Pocket and a certificate of participation.
How to Get Involved:
For more details and to secure your spot, please visit https://elirab.au. Don't miss out on this opportunity to inspire your participant to be an upstander!
Proudly supported by:
Organiser: WE ARE HERE! Foundation
Location: Woodside Learning Studios
By purchasing a ticket and providing the personal information requested, you confirm that you acknowledge and agree with the WA Museum’s Privacy Statement, Terms and Conditions and that we and our event partner may contact you regarding the event and other offers. For more information on how the Foundation manages your personal information or to change your preferences, please contact the Foundation at email@example.com