Torchlight Disco: Wonderland Edition
Saturday 14 January | 5.30pm - 9pm
Don't be late for this important date!
Families can take over the Museum with exclusive after hours access to Boola Bardip's Wonderland exhibition, with a range of activities for the whole family to enjoy! Your ticket price includes dinner, entry to the Wonderland exhibition and all other activities across the evening.
Join in the caucus race around the Museum — dress-ups are encouraged — and enjoy the following activities at your leisure:
- Visit the Wonderland exhibition and follow the ‘Lost Map of Wonderland’.
- Learn some simple animation techniques and make a paper animation to take home!
- Borrow a torch and use it to solve the Cheshire Cat's riddle hidden in the dark.
- Transform the Mad Hatter's leftover teacups and take one home with you
- Dinner at Epoch Cafe
- Enjoy garden games including flamingo croquet — 'Off with their heads!'
- Join our disco party and dance the night away!
From 7.30pm onwards take a seat and enjoy our Illuminate: Alice projections on the Old Gaol.
Dinner at Epoch Cafe
Your ticket includes dinner comprising of a either an adult or child-size burger meal with drink. When purchasing a ticket your will be required to select which option you would like
- Cheeseburger: prime beef, monterey jack, gherkin jam, tomato aioli, sour dough bun and fries, 'Eat Me' dessert biscuit and a drink (can of soft drink or juice box).
- Veggie burger: Vegetarian patty, monterey jack, gherkin jam, tomato aioli, sour dough bun and fries, 'Eat Me' dessert biscuit and a drink (can of soft drink or juice box).
Dinner can be picked up from Epoch Cafe between 5.30pm and 8.30pm, and a cash bar will be available during this time.
Vegan, GF, DF alternatives available, but must be pre-ordered by completing this form.
Please note that ticket sales close 3 days before each event for catering purposes.
Please note that this is not a drop and leave program.
*Adults must stay with children and supervise at all times. There is a minimum requirement of 1 adult for every 6 children.
This event is recommended for ages 5+. Children 4 and under are welcome to attend and will require a junior ticket for entry if they wish to participate in activities and enjoy dinner. If they do not wish to participate or receive food they can attend for free.
Fall down the rabbit hole on a journey like no other in this immersive exhibition that celebrates the timeless stories of Lewis Carroll. The more curious you are, the more you’ll discover.