Complimentary general admission guest pass: Terms and conditions
Ticketing terms and conditions apply to all Western Australian Museum tickets.
Specific terms and conditions also apply to your general admission guest pass in addition to these standard terms and conditions. Check your guest pass for details. Check the Museum website for any operating hours and any additional fees.
WA Maritime Museum & WA Museum Boola Bardip complimentary general admission guest pass.
One WA Maritime Museum and one WA Museum Boola Bardip complimentary general admission guest pass is available with the Friend Membership, as per the WA Museum Membership program.
- Guest passes will be provided within the Friend Member welcome back and cannot be redeemed on the same day as the purchase of the Friend Membership.
- The guest pass must be exchanged at the front desk of WA Maritime Museum or WA Museum Boola Bardip on the day of visit.
- The guest pass can only be used for general admission entry to the WA Maritime Museum or WA Museum Boola Bardip and cannot be used for any special exhibitions, events or programs. The guest pass cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed in the shop or café.
- Redemption of guest pass is subject to capacity limits (including any Government health advice), at the time.
- The guest pass must be surrendered upon use in exchange for a valid general admission ticket.
- If your Membership has expired or has been cancelled for any reason, the guest pass is no longer valid.
- Unused guest passes will not be refunded or attributed to any transactions after the expiry date. No replacement will be given if guest pass is lost, stolen or missing. Guest passes may not be resold or offered for resale, used for marketing, promotional or other commercial benefit, without the consent of the WA Museum.
- Guest passes are non-transferable and must be used with a Friend Member in attendance. No refunds or exchanges are available on any membership, except as required by law.