General entry voucher terms and conditions
Ticketing terms and conditions apply to all Western Australian Museum tickets.
Specific terms and conditions also apply to your voucher in addition to these standard terms and conditions. Ensure to check if any specific terms and conditions apply (via the voucher or the WA Museum website). Check the Museum website for any operating hours and any additional fees.
WA Maritime Museum complimentary voucher
One WA Maritime Museum complimentary voucher is available with the Friend Membership, as per the WA Museum Membership program.
- Vouchers must be exchanged at the front desk of WA Maritime Museum on the day of visit.
- Vouchers are only to be used for general entry to the WA Maritime Museum. Vouchers cannot be used for any special exhibitions, events or programs and cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed in the shop or café.
- Redemption of vouchers are subject to capacity limits (including any Government health advice).
- Vouchers must be surrendered upon use in exchange for a valid general entry ticket.
- If your Membership has expired or been cancelled for any reason, the voucher is rendered expired.
- Vouchers are non-transferrable. Unused vouchers will not be refunded or attributed to any transactions after the expiry date. No replacement will be given if voucher is lost, stolen or missing. Vouchers may not be resold or offered for resale, used for marketing, promotional or other commercial benefit, without the consent of the WA Museum.
- No refunds or exchanges are available on any ticket or voucher except as required by law.