Thursday 13 April | 10am - 4pm
Drop and leave program
$90 per participant
Developed for children aged 8 to 12 years old
Please arrive at 9.45am to complete participant registration and consent details.
Calling all Minecrafters! Set your sights on exploring infinite worlds as you enter a great Minecraft adventure.
Come and spend the day exploring, creating and navigating your way through the basics with our Minecraft gurus on hand to help you. If you can dream it you can build it so, come on, get crafty and get mining!
During this workshop, participants will:
- Explore the Wonderland exhibition for creative inspiration;
- Create a digital construction of a Wonderland Minecraft world;
- Share your creation with others in the group
- Bring along a USB to download your creation.
- “It was fun and challenging and I learned new stuff”
- “I liked how we could make our own blocks and tools“
- “It was pretty cool and alot of things I learnt”
- “5 stars. It was amazing.”
Drop and leave programs
Drop and leave programs enable juniors to experience the Museum independently, discover and learn something new in an area of interest and access materials and resources that would not normally be available at home. All programs are managed and monitored by our experienced Learning and Engagement staff.
Fall down the rabbit hole on a journey like no other in this immersive exhibition that celebrates the timeless stories of Lewis Carroll. The more curious you are, the more you’ll discover.